Intelligaia has multiple opportunities for UI designers to solve complex problems for products aimed at business users.
The UI designer will work with design and creative directors to establish visual direction for enterprise products. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning and pushing the limits of innovation.
What you'll do
- Design original UI based on a product vision, client needs and user stories
- Create high-quality, engaging designs under tight deadlines
- Adhere and improve style guidelines
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams with Intelligaia and clients
- Work independently to solve problems
- Work in short development cycles on simultaneous projects
- Potentially perform work onsite at client location
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in interactive design
- Proven experience in UI design, layout and typography skills
- Proven experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid conceptual, visualization and communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology and design trends
- Experience with UX/UI, IA, motion graphics and web and mobile designs.
- Sketching skills
- Interested candidates must provide a resume that includes a link to an online portfolio of their work.