Intelligaia is looking for an organized project manager to oversee multiple software development projects.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience overseeing technology projects and possess the skills needed to build strong relationships with customers, vendors and the Intelligaia team.
What you'll do
- Oversee multiple software development projects to ensure requirements are met while balancing budget needs and tight timelines
- Ensure design reviews are held, documentation is maintained, and final training is performed for software development projects
- Attend project scoping meetings and articulate project requirements to designers and engineers
- Provide direction to resources, monitor development efforts and assemble key project deliverables
- Regularly report project progress and facilitate communication and problem solving support across cross-functional teams
- Graduate, with MBA degree preferred
- 8-10 years experience leading multiple technology projects with cross-functional teams using software development methodologies including Agile and SCRUM
- Knowledge of wireframes, personas, user flows and mock-ups
- Adept in developing project schedules, managing team resources and creating work breakdown structures
- Experience with estimating size and resources needed for new development projects
- Deep understanding of design concepts including latency, scalability, efficiency and failover
- Proficiency with productivity tools, MS Office Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- IT technology certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, VMWare, SAN/NAS, and/or Oracle)
- PMP and/or project management certification
- For fastest consideration, please include a link to an online portfolio or examples of projects you've designed and managed.